Monday, August 30, 2010

Moving Right Along...

I am extremely excited about all the events coming up! I have been super busy meeting with brides and vendors AND the Bridal Shows went GREAT!!! They were so fun and I met lots of really sweet brides :)
I have several Fall/Winter weddings coming up (right around the corner, girls) and they are all so different and unique.... yet so so FABulous! I have also started getting calls and emails about summer 2011 weddings and cant wait to meet with those brides too!
I mentioned the Premier Bride Magazine in one of my earlier posts and now the mag is on shelves! There are so many great vendors, gorgeous pictures from real memphis weddings, and my ad looks AWESOME! They even featured CHEERS in one of the 'Around Town' sections!!! Like I said, "moving right along"
I have come to a realization about this blog and will be attempting to post helpful tips, pictures, and ideas for brides to use while planning their wedding. I figured when I started getting local brides following THEN I would start doing this. Turns out, I probably should start posting this kind of stuff SO THAT local brides will follow my blog. :) This will also give them an idea of what kind of wedding planner I am because that too is important when hiring us! Stay tuned for the first 'informative blog' from CHEERS Event Planning!

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment