Tuesday, April 6, 2010

coming right along...


SOOOOO, I finally had an official logo designed! I'm really pumped at how it turned out! Let me know what you think????!!!!!


Well, for now, I'm still contemplating wether or not to accept an intern that contacted me a few weeks ago. Weighing the options to see if its feesible, but right now I'm straight down the middle! It would be nice to get stuff done for CHEERS while I am at work during the day.... but I'm afraid it really may cost me extra just to have her :(
In other news.... Meeting for a sports themed baby shower is this sunday! If you know me, you know my head is running with ideas! Hello! event planning mixed with sports.... I AM THERE!
I am also going to be working on helping with a 5K that is planned for October. It's to raise awareness for suicide prevention, which is so sad to all the people that it affects. A girl that I cheered with at Memphis Elite commited suicide several years ago, so I am more than commited to helping start up this event. She was such a sweet girl, and quite possibly the funniest person I have ever met!
Stay tuned for more!

2 comments: